Written by Gary Patterson
A lawyer that can represent you in your workers’ compensation case. Applicant refers to you, the injured worker.
- $640,000: Accidental Electrocution
- $161,000: Drivers collide at sharp curve in middle of roadway as cornfield obstructed view
- $1,725,000: Auto/Truck Collision
- $1,475,000: Highway 50 Auto/Truck Collision
- $8,600,000: Auto Accident Judgment
- $1,500,000: Auto/Auto collision
- $725,000: Auto Accident by car running stop sign; multiple blunt force injuries resulting in death
- $250,000: Auto/Bus Collision
Blessed to have such a great team on my side, very efficient, not to mention if I had a question, they always had answer right then or same day. Staff was always friendly, and kind. I wILL be recommending your office to all of my family, friends, ect. Thanks Tyler ...
It’s reassuring to know you have someone in your corner that has your best interest. The staff there are very friendly and helpful. I don’t understand why anyone else would go anywhere else. A+++
Thank you for Deanna listening to all my crying and whining, she was great moral support for me throughout this process. Kenton, thank you, you are a very good lawyer!
Would fully recommend this firm. They put me back where I was before the accident. And that meant oh so much to me. Thank them from the bottom of my heart.