Patterson Legal Group, L.C. is looking for its next outstanding team member for our Saint Joseph, Missouri and Topeka, Kansas offices. If you have a client-first attitude, are willing to go the extra mile, have a winning smile, and warm personality – we want you on our team!
Patterson Legal Group (PLG) is a growing legal firm with an innovative leadership team. Our vision is to provide excellent service to our clients while strengthening our ties within the communities we serve. Here at PLG, we consider ourselves family and place a strong emphasis on fostering a family-friendly work-environment.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to help our clients achieve exceptional results. Our firm is a socially responsible company, committed to sharing our success by giving back to our local communities.
Associate Attorneys handle a mix of pre-litigation and litigation matters. This position will work directly with clients from the intake to the resolution of the case.
- Outstanding client service skills are required, as client experience is extremely important
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), math and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize daily workflow
- Effectively manage caseload independently
- Work well in a team environment
- Law degree from accredited U.S. law school
- Active Missouri or Kansas law license or ability to obtain a license within three months of hire
- Civil law experience a plus
- Civil litigation experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].