Patterson Legal Group, L.C. is looking for its next outstanding team member to join our burgeoning firm. If you have a client-first attitude, are willing to go the extra mile, have a winning smile, and warm personality – we want you on our team!
Patterson Legal Group (PLG) is a growing legal firm with an innovative leadership team. Our vision is to provide excellent service to our clients while strengthening our ties within the communities we serve. Here at PLG, we consider ourselves family and place a strong emphasis on fostering a family-friendly work-environment.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to help our clients achieve exceptional results. Our firm is a socially responsible company, committed to sharing our success by giving back to our local communities.
Associate Attorneys handle a mix of pre-litigation and litigation matters. This position will work directly with clients from the intake to the resolution of the case.
- Outstanding client service skills are required, as client experience is extremely important
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), math and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize daily workflow
- Effectively manage caseload independently
- Work well in a team environment
- Law degree from accredited U.S. law school
- Active Missouri or Kansas law license or ability to obtain a license within three months of hire
- Civil law experience a plus
- Civil litigation experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Legal Case Coordinator Assistants
Our Personal Injury Case Coordinator Assistant (CCA) will work closely with the personal injury team and perform legal, clerical, and data entry tasks. If you are looking for specific, unchanging tasks, this job is NOT for you. Our CCA will wear many hats, multitask requests at a moment’s notice, and play an integral role in maintaining streamlined workflow between departments. Ultimately, you will help the personal injury department run smoothly and efficiently to best meet the needs of our clients.
- Monthly communication with clients.
- Assist in the fielding of all incoming calls.
- Utilize Excel spreadsheets for the creation of insurance payments and medical outstanding balances.
- Review insurance payment ledgers for relatedness and update client’s case file as needed.
- Download and organize documents from client’s case file for demand purposes.
- Request/Process medical records and bills.
- Complete all steps needed to set up new cases in our case management program.
Wichita applicants apply here
At Patterson Legal Group, L.C., we don’t just accept diversity–we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. PLG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.