A method used to assign the causes of a permanent disability. Apportionment may attribute a certain percentage of cause to a work related injury and percentage of cause to other disabilities.
- $8,600,000: Auto Accident Judgment
- $6,000,000: Medical Negligence
- $4,000,000: Accidental Dismemberment
- $3,540,068: SUV Rollover
- $3,000,000: Insurance Bad Faith Claim
- $2,700,000: Medical Malpractice; routine surgery for heartburn resulted in death
Blessed to have such a great team on my side, very efficient, not to mention if I had a question, they always had answer right then or same day. Staff was always friendly, and kind. I wILL be recommending your office to all of my family, friends, ect. Thanks Tyler ...
Carol A. T.
Very Professional. Fast results on claim. Every aspect was top notch.
Great firm and great staff
I don’t know how my wife and I could have navigated my recovery from a spinal cord injury/auto accident and the accompanying legal and insurance complexities without the help of Gary and his staff. From the day following my injury, they guided, advocated on my behalf, and managed to track ...