A required letter or form sent to you by an insurance company to inform you of potential benefits you may be entitled to receive.
Also referred to as: notice.
- $8,600,000: Auto Accident Judgment
- $6,000,000: Medical Negligence
- $4,000,000: Accidental Dismemberment
- $3,540,068: SUV Rollover
- $3,000,000: Insurance Bad Faith Claim
- $2,700,000: Medical Malpractice; routine surgery for heartburn resulted in death
Would fully recommend this firm. They put me back where I was before the accident. And that meant oh so much to me. Thank them from the bottom of my heart.
Very professional and easy to talk to. All was handled over the phone, no appointments to run to. My claim was handled very quickly.
My experience was wonderful! The staff were very nice and helpful. I would also like to say that Tyler is very trustworthy and honest. I think he’s great!
I was well pleased on how you and your staff handled my case and for the timely way it was presented. You and your staff deserve all the thanks and gratitude on how professional you were. I will definitely recommend you to family and friends and I will use you ...