San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs Preseason Ticket Giveaway!
INFO & RULES
Go to our Facebook pages and follow these directions for the opportunity to be one of three winners:
- LIKE our page.
- TAG who you’d take with you.
- SHARE our post.
Prize – THREE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN!
- 2 tickets per winner to attend the San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs Preseason Game on Saturday, August 24th at Arrowhead Stadium (7:00 pm game).
- 1 $100 prepaid gift card per winner
Contest begins on August 14th, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. and ends on August 20th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CDT and is subject to complete Official Rules. Winner(s) will be announced on August 21, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Patterson Legal Group San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chief Preseason Ticket Giveaway submission period commences on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, August 20, 2019. The contest is sponsored by Patterson Legal Group.
- Eligibility: The Patterson Legal Group San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chief Preseason Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who is located in the U.S. and at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Patterson Legal Group (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: Entrants under 18 will not be permitted. LIMIT ONE (1) Facebook entry per day (one entry equals one like, share and comment).
- Ticket Winners: On August 21, 2019, Sponsor will announce the winners that are randomly selected. There will be THREE winners awarded.
- Prize & Odds: THREE prize winners will receive two (2) tickets to the San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chief Preseason Game on August 24th. THREE prize winners will win one (1) $100 prepaid gift card. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of entries received.
- Claiming the Prize: IF CHOSEN AS THE WINNER – Please privately message us on Facebook to receive further instructions on how to claim your prize.
- General Rules: The Patterson Legal Group San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chief Preseason Ticket Giveaway. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
a. You must be 18 or older to participate.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook and have 24 hours to redeem their prize. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Patterson Legal Group Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Patterson Legal Group Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Illinois. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Missouri for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. The Prize winners waive all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any lost or liability resulting from the Grand Prize.
- Winner’s names will be posted on the Patterson Legal Group’s Facebook Page.
- Sponsor: Patterson Legal Group, 245 N. Waco Suite 405 Wichita, KS 67202; 2641 SW Wanamaker Rd #100 Topeka, KS 66614; 210 N Belt Hwy Suite A, St. Joseph, Missouri 64506.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the Patterson Legal Group San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chief Preseason Ticket Giveaway and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Patterson Legal Group Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Patterson Legal Group San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chief Preseason Ticket Giveaway, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Missouri and by the United States District Court of Kansas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Missouri and the laws of the state of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Missouri, state of Kansas, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Missouri and of the state of Kansas.