Hutchinson Car Accident Lawyer
Injured? A Hutchinson Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
If you’ve been injured, a Hutchinson car accident lawyer can help investigate the cause of your accident to make sure you are paid for your injuries. Hutchinson’s roots in Kansas history give it a rich cultural history and make it a great city to live. However, like the rest of Kansas, it is necessary for most residents of Hutchinson to travel by car daily to get from place to place. Car accidents in Hutchinson are unavoidable and many occur every year. The causes of an accident can vary widely, and the accident could be the result of driver negligence, driving conditions, alcohol or drugs, or faulty vehicle parts.
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a car accident, you are already aware how a car accident can have a serious effect on an accident victim and their entire family. Many who are seriously injured, find themselves permanently disabled and in need of a Hutchinson car accident lawyer.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident, whether in Hutchinson, or throughout Kansas, the car accident lawyers at Patterson Legal Group, L.C. will fight to get you money you deserve for your claim.
Why Do I Need a Hutchinson Car Accident Lawyer for My Claim?
Insurance companies often try to make even the smallest Hutchinson car accident claims difficult. An insurance adjuster will work on your behalf, but they also represent the best interests of the insurance company. Insurance adjusters on behalf of their insurance company, which requires them to balance your interests with the interests of the insurance company. With a Hutchinson car accident lawyer, you have someone entirely on your side who is looking after your interests alone. We offer a free consultation if you have questions about whether or not you may have a claim and if representation will be helpful for you.
If you have sustained a severe injury, an lawyer may be critical to properly evaluate your claim and find experts to work on your behalf.
How Will You Evaluate a Potential KS Claim?
The following are a few of the many factors we use to help you evaluate a potential car accident case:
- Were there damages to your car or personal items?
- Did you incur medical bills as a result of the car accident, and do you expect to have any future related medical bills?
- Have you lost wages, benefits, overtime or do you expect future loss of earnings?
- Have you experienced pain and suffering? Compensation for pain and suffering does not follow a precise formula.
- It takes years of experience to determine a fair amount, at this time the court or insurance company considers factors including: scarring, long-lasting symptoms and permanent disability.
CALL (620) 350-0000 TODAY TO SPEAK WITH A HUTCHINSON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER THAT CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ACCIDENT.
What are the Most Common Types of Car Accidents in Hutchinson?
- Driver Error or Driver Negligence
- The most common cause of car accidents in Hutchinson is driver error, including: failure to yield, following too closely, driving at excessive speeds, drunk driving, and disregard of traffic signs. An experienced Hutchinson car accident lawyer will order your accident report and can help investigate if driver error or negligence is a factor in your case.
- Distractions to Vehicle Driver
- In the information age, driver distractions have grown as a cause of car accidents. Common distractions include: cell phone usage, driver attempts to read, puts on makeup, changes the radio station, and numerous other distractions inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Failure to Properly Service and Maintain a Car, Truck or Bus
- Another significant area of car accident cases in Hutchinson, often appearing in the commercial vehicle setting, involves failure to properly service and maintain vehicles. This failure is becoming more common every day. Typically, improper maintenance is due to the failure of the owner or a service company to properly maintain and service a car,truck or bus.The result of this failure can be catastrophic. For example, the failing to properly lubricate bearings on a commercial vehicle (routine maintenance) can result in the entire wheel assembly disengaging from the vehicle while driving down a road.
- Road Defect or Negligent Design of the Roadway
- A special group of car accidents, roadway defects, considers the design of the roadway itself. A poorly designed roadway, construction setup or debris, means of controlling traffic can cause or contribute to a serious car accident. A Hutchinson car accident lawyer can help investigate if a roadway defect may be present in your case. Construction on Kansas roadways must follow certain requirements. An experienced Hutchinson car accident lawyer will know the laws of the road.
- Product Liability or Car Manufacturing Defect
- Car accident cases may also sometimes involve a unique class of litigation known as product liability. In car accident claims, these cases typically arise where a defect in a motor vehicle causes an accident and result in injuries. A design or defect may not be the actual cause of the accident, but it may worsen the injuries sustained by the vehicle occupants. (Example: SUV’s may be more likely to rollover in a car accident.) Other common cases of product liability include:
- Failure of an airbag to deploy;
- Seatbelt failure; or
- Gas tank explosion.
What Parts of Kansas do You Serve?
Patterson Legal Group, LC serves residents of Hutchinson, Kansas. Our firm has offices in Wichita and Topeka, KS. We have the resources necessary to conduct car accident investigations throughout Kansas. Our Hutchinson car accident lawyers serve throughout Reno County, with service through area code 620. Visit the www.hutchgov.com for more information on Hutchinson, nicknamed Kansas’ Salt City.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact a 24/7 Hutchinson car accident lawyer for a free case evaluation and consultation by calling (620) 350-0000, sharing your details through an online form, or you can use our convenient LiveChat feature.