Hays Car Accident Lawyer
IN A WRECK? NEED A CHECK? Our Hays Car Accident Lawyers Can Help!
If you are seriously injured in a car accident, you need some of the best personal injury attorneys in Hays. You may be facing medical bills and time off work. Our team of professional car wreck lawyers help to make sure your medical bills get paid and work to get you a check for pain and suffering.
Car accidents in Hays are unavoidable and many occur every year. The causes of an accident vary widely, whether it is non-attention, driving conditions, alcohol or drugs. Many people who are seriously injured find themselves permanently disabled. If you or a loved one are injured, a Hays car accident lawyer can help investigate the cause of your accident to make sure you are paid for your injuries.
Why Do I Need a Hays Car Accident Lawyer for My Claim?
Insurance companies often try to make even the smallest Hays car accident claims difficult. An insurance adjuster will work on your behalf, but they also represent the best interests of the insurance company. Insurance adjusters on behalf of their insurance company, which requires them to balance your interests with the interests of the insurance company. With a Hays car accident lawyer, you have someone entirely on your side who is looking after your interests alone. We offer a free consultation if you have questions about whether or not you may have a claim and if representation will be helpful for you.
If you have sustained a severe injury, an lawyer may be critical to properly evaluate your claim and find experts to work on your behalf.
How Will You Evaluate a Potential KS Claim?
The following are a few of the many factors we use to help you evaluate a potential car accident case:
- Were there damages to your car or personal items?
- Did you incur medical bills as a result of the car accident, and do you expect to have any future related medical bills?
- Have you lost wages, benefits, overtime or do you expect future loss of earnings?
- Have you experienced pain and suffering? Compensation for pain and suffering does not follow a precise formula.
- It takes years of experience to determine a fair amount, at this time the court or insurance company considers factors including: scarring, long-lasting symptoms and permanent disability.
Patterson Gives Back
Our firm is active in giving back to our local communities. Patterson Gives Back is focused on making a difference in the lives of people in need by serving and giving back to our community. Be sure to follow our Facebook Page to keep up with all of our giving back efforts!