Wichita Car Wreck Lawyers
ONE CALL, THAT’S ALL!
Insurance companies often try to make even the smallest car wreck claims difficult. An insurance adjuster will work on your behalf, but they also represent the best interests of the insurance company. This conflict requires them to balance your interests and the interests of the insurance company. With one of our Wichita car wreck lawyers representing you, there is someone who is looking after your interests alone. This can help your car wreck claim because adjusters often limit the benefits you are entitled to without your knowledge. We offer a free consult if you have questions about whether representation will add value to your claim.
You may find insurance adjusters continuously calling you, or the opposite, difficult to reach. When you are faced with making legal decisions, it helps to have an adviser who is looking after only your interests, who can answer your questions and provide you with direction.
Every case our Wichita car wreck lawyers handle requires a different level of involvement which may include: interviewing witnesses, taking photographs of all injuries and property damages from the wreck. Some car wreck cases require reconstructing the wreck scene from skilled engineers and accident reconstruction experts. Our track record of successful results includes multi-million dollar jury verdicts and settlements.
Pursuing a Claim
In the time immediately following an unexpected injury, victims understandably tend to focus primarily on medical care and healing, not necessarily considering the longer-term implications of what has occurred. It usually does not take long before lost wages, medical bills and other obligations begin to weigh heavily on the minds of those impacted, compounding their suffering.
It is important for those harmed by the negligence of others to understand that they may be entitled to receive payment for the physical, emotional and financial damage inflicted upon them by the misconduct of others, and consult with an injury lawyer.
If you’ve been injured, our Wichita car wreck lawyers work hard to maximize the amount of money you can collect. Our team will investigate your legal options, pursuing the factors that make each car wreck case unique. We’ve spent years refining our case preparation techniques into an organized and efficient system we use with each client to ensure we deliver effective presentations on your behalf in negotiations, or in front of a judge or jury.
If you have sustained a severe injury, a Wichita car wreck lawyer may be critical to properly evaluate your claim and assemble a team of experts to work on your behalf.
What factors matter to determine compensation in a Wichita car wreck claim?
The following are a few of the many factors insurance companies and juries will use to evaluate the amount of money you may receive for a car wreck claim:
- Were there damages to your car and personal items?
- Are there any factors that were your fault or did you fail to fasten your seatbelt? 
- If the cause of the accident is unknown or contested, and will it be necessary to hire a car wreck reconstruction expert? 
- Did you incur medical bills because of the car wreck, and do you expect to have future related medical bills?
- Have you lost wages, benefits, overtime or do you expect future loss of earnings?
- Are you suffering from a severe injury that would require an expert to determine the extent of your injury?
- Is your pain and suffering being fairly valued? Compensation for pain and suffering does not follow a precise formula. It takes years of experience to determine a fair amount, the court or insurance company considers factors including: scarring, residual symptoms and permanent disability.
Text or call (316) 550-0000 today to speak with a Wichita car wreck lawyer.
Patterson Legal Group Gives Back to the Community
Patterson Legal Group and KWCH have partnered to recognize and honor our local heroes.
1. Lapparent, Matthieu. “Willingness to use safety belt and levels of injury in car accidents. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 40.3 (2008): 1023-1032.
2. Kleiven, S. (2007). Predictors for traumatic brain injuries evaluated through car wreck reconstructions. Stapp Car Crash Journal, 51, (2007): 81-114.
3. Photo by Harry White, from the collection at the Air & Space Museum Archives